NOTE: You need to be registered to comment. Click here to register.
guftuguu band na ho, baat se baat chale…..
We value the ideas and feedback of our readers, and highly encourage them to share their thoughts by commenting on the posts. But to carry forward the discussion and to have a civil discourse, it is necessary to formulate a comment policy.
Editors reserve the right to delete/edit comments violating the following guidelines. Editors also reserve the right to ban a commentator for repeated violation of the following guidelines.
1. Use of offensive racial / gender / sexual preference / religion-bashing terms or other hurtful speech. There are already enough hate sites out there, we don’t want ours to become one.
2. Excessive use of cuss words. If you have nothing to say, silence is golden.
3. Spam and links to spam.
4. Links to inappropriate or unrelated content such as porn, distasteful pictures, hate literature etc.
5. Comments that include any third party’s personal information, names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, etc. without their consent. Also, please do not post your own phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment – you cannot assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
6. Unrelated comments that have nothing to do with the topic, repetitive diatribes, off-topic posts that hinder discussion, and responses to those posts.
7. Personal attacks on other commenters or IndianMuslims.in writers. Comment on ideas, not people. Don’t be abusive.
8. Using fake profiles (multiple IDs et al) to post comments.
9. If you have any questions about our guidelines, ask us. If you don’t ask, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll assume you have read them, understand them, and have agreed to follow them.
The above guidelines are inspired from those of BlogCritics.org, one of the better managed group blog on the web.